Tournament Format – Single Elimination (Knockout)
Maximum Slots – 10000 Squads
Common Match Settings
- Server region – Asia
- Team – Squad (4P)Player
- Camera Restriction – TPP – Third Person
- Map Option- Sunny
The map to be played will be randomized
Ranking points(Best Of 3 & Best Of 5)
Applicable for only Best Of 3 and Best Of 5 matches.
Every participant who decides to participate in this tournament
1. Must be an Indian.
2. Must be older than 15 years.
3. Must be part of any of the college for a current calendar year.
4. Must have a college id with Registration Number.
In order to participate in this tournament, a Squad rosters must consist of at least four players who are students of any college in India for current year i.e. 2018-2019. Squads are only allowed to play with players on their roster with a registered game account. All roster changes must be made prior to the start of a cup. Playing with different players and/or illegal ringers will result in punishment.
All players must use their Mobile Phones to play the game and all players must install the newest version of the game in order to participate in Campus Championship. Updates must be installed before the tournament starts, so delays will be at a minimum.
Devices – During the online qualifier, the players are expected to use their own devices without any emulators, hacks and any other software/tool which gives them undue advantage. During the offline Grand Finals, devices would be provided by the organiser to all participants and would be used to play the finals.
Squads are responsible for their own technical issues (hardware/internet). Matches will not be rescheduled because of technical issues and matches will be played nevertheless. If the warm-up time in starting island is exceeded, the game goes on, even if the issue is not solved yet.
- If any player caught using emulators or any other kind of 3rd party tools which allows players to play the game in PC, the whole squad will get disqualified from the tournament.
- To keep tournaments as efficient as possible, Playtonia reserves the right to disqualify Squads. This will only be done in cases where a Squad purposefully stalls or attempts to block the tournament from starting.
- Players are not allowed to add, modify or remove game files from their intended state. Any such manipulation will result in immediate disqualification.
- Must be part of any of the college for a current calendar year.
- Intentionally changing your character’s angle to look through a texture or object is prohibited.
- Players are not allowed to set two actions to the same key in key bindings.
- The intentional use of any bugs, glitches, or errors in the game is strictly forbidden and will be penalized. Any Squad found to be using any known exploit will forfeit their game upon the first occurrence of the exploit. If the Squad is found to use another known exploit for a second time and it is determined to have been done on purpose they will be removed from the event and barred from any future events. Betting during any Playtonia event (by a player, Squad, or on behalf of anyone associated with the Squad) is off limits. Those partaking will be disqualified from the event in question and will receive a minimum of 6 months ban.
Please resolve any problems that might occur before a match starts. Connection or hardware problems during a match could lead to a disqualification by Playtonia admins. Make sure all players are eligible to play. In Squad games, all players must be registered for their corresponding Squad.
If a squad doesn’t show up at the scheduled start time, the squad will be disqualified.
In case a player gets disconnected from a match, the Squad is allowed to continue to play the match at a disadvantage.
Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting will result in 0 points from that match and possible penalty points.
If a match was incorrectly reported into our system, your Squad has 10 minutes to protest the report. Match protests must include media evidence clearly showing the results of the match/series. Squads are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes.
A re-host can only be played with admin initiation. Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs within the first 60 seconds of the game and affects a significant number of players.
Observers are organized by Playtonia admins and people that are given permission by an admin (e.g. shout casters or streamers).
All results will be input by Playtonia personnel. If anything is unclear, participants should have screenshots available to verify the result and file a protest.
Communication & Support
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/GSk6wz4
Or contact us via Website Live Support by clicking on the button which you can find on the bottom right end of the website.
Note: Organizers might contact participants through Email, Facebook or SMS
All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organizers, admins, and referees. All decisions are final, except in cases where the option to appeal is clearly stated. Conversations, either verbal or written, between organizers, admins, or referees, and participants are confidential. Publicly posting or sharing these conversations with outside parties is strictly forbidden, unless permission is obtained.
All match media (screenshots, demos, etc.) must be kept for at least 14 days. Faking or manipulating match media is forbidden and will result in severe penalties. Match media should be named clearly based on what it is. It is not possible to file a protest or write a support ticket to complain about bad match media naming. However, if an admin is hindered in their work because of bad match media names then it can be punished.
Casting and Streaming
Casting a match is only permitted with a Tencent Game’s Approval.